Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Feuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe

Article about: Heloo Everyone! First, i want to apologise for my English, i'm new in this forum. I hope I'll be here peeped on a regular basis. So much knowledge in one place. But the thing... I have the o

?

Default Feuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe

Heloo Everyone!
    First, i want to apologise for my English, i'm new in this forum. I hope I'll be here peeped on a regular basis. So much knowledge in one place.

But the thing... I have the opportunity to purchase Feuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe and I need an expert opinion as to its originality.

For any information thank you very much and I wish you all a happy new year !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe
    P
    Many

?

Feuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. StufeFeuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. StufeFeuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. StufeFeuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe

I cant see any red lights when I compare it to my example, lets get some more opinions if possible before you purchase

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Feuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe  Feuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe 

Medal looks like a nice original to me with an original piece of ribbon.

Doug

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    I cant see any red lights when I compare it to my example, lets get some more opinions if possible before you purchase

Nick
    I wonder about two things in this cross...
    Look at the distance between the word "Loschwesen" and the beginning of the cross, is not too high by comparing it to other originals?

Two thing, the ends of the swastika are touching the edge of the wheel, in which the originals do not see.
    It is in this though a little truth?

Feuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. StufeFeuerwehr - Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe

I am not too sure that your observations are anything to worry about.
    Here is another example similar to yours with the lettering gap:

This one has a different sized ring mount to the one you have.

The position of the swastika within the central disc would IMO be put down to the amount of polishing used. Similar variations can be found on the Mothers Cross central disc.

I don't know of anyone who has done a study on these medals but there does seem to be a lot of variations. If the mothers cross is anything to go off I'm up to 84 different attributed makers so far all showing different manufacturing techniques and designs

Doug

I've only had two of these Fire Service Crosses, the first one I show is a marked version and is my current piece.

The second was an unmarked cross, the photo of which I had to go hunting for on my PC.

Before I found the second photo, I was a bit concerned about the soft stamping of the letters however, after a bit of looking, they seem to be the same font on a number of unmarked Fire crosses, and certainly similar to the unmarked one I had.

The first photo? Well I must admit to just a bit of showing off as it is a cased version with the matching ribbon and bar device... But you can see that the letters are a sharper font and also the swastika doesn't touch the sides of the circle.

Unmarked version

?

So, there is a rare but orginal cross, im prety happy Thanks for help!