Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wanted

Article about: Hi, this is from the same seller of the Ground Assault badge in my previous post. I know these photos are not the best and some details on this one is soft, may just be worn but I would real

?

Default Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wanted

Hi, this is from the same seller of the Ground Assault badge in my previous post.

I know these photos are not the best and some details on this one is soft, may just be worn but I would really appreciate your comments, thank you.

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wantedFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wantedFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wanted

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wanted
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Pictures are really bad . I think it is trying to be a 1st to 2nd transitional pattern Juncker as seen in Garlasco's book page 146 . The hole could have been a double punch explaining the big out of round hole . The roundel does not look good and the breech has some malformation going on . Better pictures of the MM and clear front photos are needed to really determine if good or not but I like what I see . Hope other members chime in with there opinions .

?

Thank you Raz, Im seeing the seller today and will get better photos and post them asap!

?

The badge is non-magnetic.

Here are a few more pics, I hope these will help:

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wantedFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wantedFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wantedFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wantedFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wantedFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wantedFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wantedFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Help wanted

raz
    ?

With the new pictures it is hard to say good or bad badge . The catch has been replaced with tombak as you can see with new soldering and the MM does not look stamped to me . The front is just way soft ---oak leaves , gears , eagle face , legs . Let others with more experience make the final call on this one . I know I wasn't much help but hopefully others will be.

?

Hi Raz, thank you for your input, I've been trying to find ones similar on the forum for comparison and found these 2 to be very close:

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Juncker
    Need help with possible Juncker Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

I have the badge with me if anyone needs better pics of any specific part.

raz
    ?

Thanks for the thread link . Have you purchased the badge ? If you compare the gears , eagles legs , face , etc you will see why I have reservations on this badge plus the replaced catch . Hard to imagine that much wear in recessed areas . Lets wait for others to help clarify this one .

After reading through the first link you provided,
    Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Juncker
    I believe the one you posted is an original J2.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Really appreciate all the help everyone! I bought this one in a group of 11 other badges and a hitler jugend knife.
    I will post them all with time so see what people think but Im trying to do my own research on them first

raz
    ?

Thanks for jumping in Ralph as this one really had me on the fence .