Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?

Article about: Good evening collector friends, who can help to determine the manufacturer. Unfortunately, I can't find a concrete example of the lower needle suspension. Could it possibly be a GB piece? I

Default Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?

Good evening collector friends, who can help to determine the manufacturer. Unfortunately, I can't find a concrete example of the lower needle suspension. Could it possibly be a GB piece? I would be grateful for a reply....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?   Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?  

Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?   Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?
    P
    Many

Hi Chris,
    IMOP, this is neither "Buntmetal", or a Gustav Brehmer.
    It looks like a cast copy to me. I don't like the hinge being cast as part of the badge.
    I will post photos of my unmarked GB when I get home from work today to compare.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Looks like a fake based on a Brehmer design. The hinge are the ones typical for the GWL firm. So that's another incorrect thing about this badge. Couldn't agree more with Ralph on the casting part.

Regards, Tobias

Thank you for the first information and the time

?

Agree ...looks like a cast fake to me! Cheers, Dan

MAP
    ?

Not that I'm adding anything more to the discussion. But I agree with Ralph and the others. An obvious "cast" piece.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Sorry guys, the matter is settled, I was completely confused. I just found out the seller sent me the wrong badge. My artery has increased extremely ((( I will upload the new piece the days after I receive it. Thanks again for the effort......

Here is my maker marked GB buntmetal.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Not that any further confirmation is really required but just to add weight of opinion, this is a "one look" casting of quite poor quality apart from the hardware inconsistencies already mentioned. So, what would be more of a concern to me is that the seller "accidentally" sent this rather than whatever he was supposed to send. If he is a dealer I would keep him at arms length in future!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Default Ergebnis Flakkampfabzeichen

Hello, I have now received the correct one. Also found out that it is a "Ball Hinge" piece. The only one with a ball joint. Very nice processing of the turret, but the details are far from coming close to the Juncker pieces. Non-ferrous metal,nickel silver maybe tombac? A whopping 41 grams. Thanks for the replies anyway..........
    I can no longer see reality because of the many EK1 and EK2 and other badges))))))))))))))))))
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?   Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?  

Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?   Flakkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe - Buntmetall - Hersteller?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast