Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Frontflugspange für Fern-Nachtjäger in Silver(?) For review

Article about: Hello everyone, similar to the Obsevers clasp I posted yesterday this Frontflugspange für Fern-Nachtjäger was also with it, I was wondering if anyone could help me if its bad or good. Any

?

Default Frontflugspange für Fern-Nachtjäger in Silver(?) For review

Hello everyone, similar to the Obsevers clasp I posted yesterday this Frontflugspange für Fern-Nachtjäger was also with it, I was wondering if anyone could help me if its bad or good. Any help or input is greatly appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frontflugspange für Fern-Nachtjäger in Silver(?) For review   Frontflugspange für Fern-Nachtjäger in Silver(?) For review  

Frontflugspange für Fern-Nachtjäger in Silver(?) For review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange für Fern-Nachtjäger in Silver(?) For review
    P
    Many

?

Any thoughts?

Not my area of study but, unless someone offers a different opinion, I do not believe JMME made these.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Not a Frontflugspange that is often seen so i personally can't comment with 100% certainty however compared to those that i have seen i believe it to be a good one.

The setup is correct for a IMME award and i like the details!

Regards, Tobias!

?

Seems like divisive piece so far. It might be easier to tell in hand aside from Photographs

raz
    ?

I agree it looks the part but in Previtera's book ( 2009 ) he lists only the reconnaissance clasp to Jmme & Sohn . Wish I could be of more help . Wait for others to chime in .

Quote by raz View Post
    I agree it looks the part but in Previtera's book ( 2009 ) he lists only the reconnaissance clasp to Jmme & Sohn .
    That is what my resource says as well.
    Maybe Michael has some more up to date reference.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I cannot confirm if they made these or not. But I like the general look of it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Is it possible JMME&SOHN made a small amount of them?

Quote by Wally6 View Post
    Is it possible JMME&SOHN made a small amount of them?
    Not from my resource. if there were any made, or found, it would likely be noted.
    I have seen your thread on WAF, someone there should be knowledgeable enough to give an answer on this.
    Ralph.