Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Bronze - Unmarked Luftwaffe Transport Clasp in Bronze

Article about: One of 4 clasps that arrived this past weekend. See link below that was moved to the collection forum for backstory and Vet provenance with You Tube Video showing the vet pulling these and d

MAP
    ?

Default Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Bronze - Unmarked Luftwaffe Transport Clasp in Bronze

One of 4 clasps that arrived this past weekend.

See link below that was moved to the collection forum for backstory and Vet provenance with You Tube Video showing the vet pulling these and dozens of other awards out of a shoe box. All unissued.

A set of Frontflugspanges

An unmarked zinc Luftwaffe Transport Clasp in Bronze. May be either FLL or a Bremmer.

With age/patina, it is difficult to determine if this is bronze or gold but I'm pretty sure it is Bronze.

Has some bubbling/cratering to the solder by the catch...it's not a "casting" issue. Although on the other side of the catch there is some of the typical bubbling you see with zinc awards occasionally.

Thoughts are welcome.

Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Bronze - Unmarked Luftwaffe Transport Clasp in Bronze

Last edited by MAP; 07-06-2021 at 08:39 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Bronze - Unmarked Luftwaffe Transport Clasp in Bronze
    P
    Many