Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Frontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask for help with this Luftwaffe clasp. It was told to me it is the original one, but now when it arrived I am not sure and I need some opinion from you. I also did

?

Default Frontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask for help with this Luftwaffe clasp. It was told to me it is the original one, but now when it arrived I am not sure and I need some opinion from you. I also did not find too many clasps for comparison. Any opinion is welcome. Thank you.
    Mike

Frontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for help
    P
    Many

?

Hallo,
    in case there is a need for more pictures, I can take it and post it.
    Mike

?

Hello Mike,

Can you measure it ?

?

It would be also good to weight it, it should be around 17.6 grams

?

This late war version of clasp were die cast in zinc and I have read that "fissures" or cracks afound laong the bottom edges of such clasp are good indicators of originality. Can you see fissures on your clasp ?

raz
    ?

Hi Mike , since no one has responded I will try to help you but I need better photos of the front ( swaz ) and a good pic of the back with pin closed . Both pic's straight on . Are there any fishers ( cracks - voids ) on the outer edges ? Width , height , and wt would help also . I like what I see so far .

Meme32 beat me to it .

I agree about the points raised.

I think this one is good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hallo,
    thank you for all replies. I took, I hope better pictures and I also measured it. It is 75.5mm x 25mm, weight is 17grams (the scale sometimes cannot decide if it is 17 or 18 grams). I hope it helps.
    Mike

Frontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for helpFrontflugspange fur Fernnachtjager in Silber - ask for help

raz
    ?

Matches well with one in Previtera's book pg 176 . Has the same flaw on the left tip of arrow looking at the back . I like it and it has a lot of the finish left .

MAP
    ?

I like this one. Nice condition with plenty of frosting
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast