Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Gemeinsamer oder einfacher Flugzeugführerabzeichen B&NL?

Article about: Hello and good evening, I do not now doubt the originality of this badge. The edges and the finish actually look very good. But this is sold as a joint pilot. I have my doubts about the gild

Default Gemeinsamer oder einfacher Flugzeugführerabzeichen B&NL?

Hello and good evening, I do not now doubt the originality of this badge. The edges and the finish actually look very good. But this is sold as a joint pilot. I have my doubts about the gilding though. Who sees it differently or am I wrong? Thank you for your answers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gemeinsamer oder einfacher Flugzeugführerabzeichen B&NL?   Gemeinsamer oder einfacher Flugzeugführerabzeichen B&NL?  

Attached Images Attached Images Gemeinsamer oder einfacher Flugzeugführerabzeichen B&NL?  Gemeinsamer oder einfacher Flugzeugführerabzeichen B&NL?  Gemeinsamer oder einfacher Flugzeugführerabzeichen B&NL?  Gemeinsamer oder einfacher Flugzeugführerabzeichen B&NL? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gemeinsamer oder einfacher Flugzeugführerabzeichen B&NL?
    P
    Many

I mean, to me this looks like a simple pilot with a silver-plated wreath.........

sorry I checked the book but it seems to be a copy, wrong needle block among other things..........

Quote by Rosenberg View Post
    sorry I checked the book but it seems to be a copy, wrong needle block among other things..........
    I agree,
    The hinge should be wider, and the needle should be attached to a "sleeve".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)