Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?

Article about: hi everyone, first post here. hoping you guys can help with the identification of these badges and clasp and also tell me if they are genuine or not. if you could also explain to me your rea

Default german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?

hi everyone,

first post here. hoping you guys can help with the identification of these badges and clasp and also tell me if they are genuine or not. if you could also explain to me your reasoning i would be extremely appreciative.german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german uboat medals and clasp! fake or real?
    P
    Many

Hello,

it is maybe easier to use a separate thread for each medal, this makes it clear to discuss them

Welcome to the forum,

You will get a great deal out of it especially when you start to contribute to discussions.

Just to be clear, posting each item separately avoids confusion but also it is of benefit to any other member who later tries to look for similar items/answers to help with their own questions.

Many members who would be able to help are quite likely to be put off by a multi-item thread.

For these reasons it is a matter of forum policy that items for discussion are posted individually.

It is also a really good idea which is appreciated by members if you tell us something about the items such as where they came from, in what circumstances and perhaps what your own thoughts/opinions are.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 03-14-2024 at 01:11 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Welcome to the forum.
    As the Gents above have said, you should post them separately for ease of answering and discussion.
    The two eagles need to go in the insignia forums because they aren't awards or decorations.
    Post some good, clear front and back photos of each piece.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The fellows who have posted are correct.

Please read the following two threads regarding posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Then please start a new, separate, thread for each of your awards.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)