Miro-militaria.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heeres Flakabzeichen

Article about: Hey yall me again. Been looking at this piece for a while and have compared it to a few others. Looks good to me but I can never be to sure. I wanted to post on here to have yall's opinion a

Default Heeres Flakabzeichen

Hey yall me again. Been looking at this piece for a while and have compared it to a few others. Looks good to me but I can never be to sure. I wanted to post on here to have yall's opinion as well. Hope everyone is doing ok, any info is appreciated. Only photos available

Heeres FlakabzeichenHeeres FlakabzeichenHeeres Flakabzeichen
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-07-2022 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Flakabzeichen
    P
    Many

I have edited the title of your thread.
    I have asked before, please read this thread regarding posting in this section of the forum. I see that you have not bothered to read it, I won't ask again.
    The Use of German Terminology.

I suggest you ask for better, larger photos. Straight on front and reverse photos in a larger format.
    There are very good fakes of this badge out there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Heeres FlakabzeichenHeeres Flakabzeichen

Sorry for the delay, but here are direct front and back photos. Let me know thoughts and thanks in advance.

MAP
    ?

These are not an award I know too much about but, I would like to see better photos of the eagle, especially the head.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)