Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?

Article about: Hello who can help with this badge. Is offered for sale. I am assuming post-war production as 1 impression, also with regard to the inscription on the case "WITHSTARSSE". Or does s

Default HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?

Hello who can help with this badge. Is offered for sale. I am assuming post-war production as 1 impression, also with regard to the inscription on the case "WITHSTARSSE". Or does someone have a different opinion. Thanks for the help and time ..................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?   HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?  

HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?   HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?  

HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?   HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?
    P
    Many

I am not an expert, but it looks good to me, based on quality. Heereesberg Führer The Army Mountain Guide Badge was established in August 1936. It was worn by Gebirgsjäger troops in the German Army who had trained as mountain guides and then acted as a guide for one year. The badge was not awarded after 1945. There is a Bundeswehr badge of a different design. Dwight

CBH
    ?

Coffin shaped pin retainer, is a sign of a reproduction.
    This are heavily reproduced.

Thx cbh

I believe this one ( sold by Ratisbons a couple of years back ) is genuine - consider the strength of the catch!

HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original? HEERESBERGFÜHRER ABZEICHEN - Deschler und Sohn - Original?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hello, yes is a very great comparison to the copy. Thanks for the pictures, especially for the back. You can already see the different designs and the level of detail of the original. Thanks for the pictures..............

The label has even spelt the word "Strasse" wrong, spelt as "Starsse"

CBH
    ?

Thanks for the photos of an original, I have been looking for an image of the real hardware. These fakes pop up on the forum regularly, some have said they are postwar replacements, but I think they are simply fakes, and this label misspelling might confirm this.