Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Help with German memorabilia

Article about: Help with German memorabilia I got my hands on some German wwii medals can you help me to ID them

Default Help with German memorabilia

Help with German memorabilia
    I got my hands on some German wwii medals can you help me to ID them

Help with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabiliaHelp with German memorabilia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with German memorabilia
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Help with German memorabilia

Try posting some better close-ups, please.

?

Default Re: Help with German memorabilia

Hello and welcome to the forum.

The first thing to do would be to take some good, clear, straight on shots of the front and back of each award.
    Then post each piece in a separate thread.
    There are some pieces above that don't belong in this section and I can move them to the correct area if they have their own thread.

There is a sticky thread at the top of this part of the forum which gives some tips on the best way to photograph your items.

I will close this thread now while you do the above and look forward to seeing the pieces a bit closer and in their own threads.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....