Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Incorrect Assumptions?

Article about: Hi Guys, I wonder can anybody enlighten me please. I was under impression that magnetic examples of various Imperial and Third Reich awards were always preferable as opposed to non-magnetic

If you guys have an issue please just pm a moderator, I'm sure they will be more than happy to help. I for one hate seeing all these dramatic threads when they can just be resolved behind the scenes. I doubt you can hunt for sympathy from posting it on the forum publicly. Personally, I am way too lazy to read all the paragraphs.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Incorrect Assumptions?
    P
    Many

Quote by John4022 View Post
    If you guys have an issue please just pm a moderator, I'm sure they will be more than happy to help. I for one hate seeing all these dramatic threads when they can just be resolved behind the scenes. I doubt you can hunt for sympathy from posting it on the forum publicly because I am way too lazy to read all the paragraphs.
    Well, this is really old and tired now. It probably should be closed.
    I only have one thing to say. The Mods have a difficult and pretty thankless task most of the time but without comment and feedback from the members they have to do it almost blind. Therefore, if they act against a transgressor how do they know they are acting with the consensus? If nobody comments openly would each of us be inclined to think "perhaps it's just me" and the transgressor becomes tolerated through inaction. I think we have seen where that goes in history!
    Nobody will care if you are "too lazy" as you put it, to read it and nobody will try to make you. Thanks for the advice anyway. That's all for me.

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

MAP
    ?

Jeeze...go away for a few days and looks like I missed all the fun as it's all cleaned up now ...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Jeeze...go away for a few days and looks like I missed all the fun as it's all cleaned up now ...
    Just the same old drama, you didn't miss much from what I read

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2