Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Inquiry for authentic Spanienkreuz in Silber mit Schwertern - C.E.Juncker Berlin

Article about: Hello every respect experts. Here is my new collectible in hand of the spanienkreuz in silber mit schwertern. Wanna to hear from each other to see is it genuine or not. I am very appreciate

Default Inquiry for authentic Spanienkreuz in Silber mit Schwertern - C.E.Juncker Berlin

Hello every respect experts. Here is my new collectible in hand of the spanienkreuz in silber mit schwertern. Wanna to hear from each other to see is it genuine or not. I am very appreciate for your favorable helpful.

ThanksInquiry for authentic Spanienkreuz in Silber mit Schwertern - C.E.Juncker BerlinInquiry for authentic Spanienkreuz in Silber mit Schwertern - C.E.Juncker BerlinInquiry for authentic Spanienkreuz in Silber mit Schwertern - C.E.Juncker BerlinInquiry for authentic Spanienkreuz in Silber mit Schwertern - C.E.Juncker Berlin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Inquiry for authentic Spanienkreuz in Silber mit Schwertern - C.E.Juncker Berlin
    P
    Many

The information that I can find says that these should not only be marked 900, but they should have either an L/12, or a CEJ in a border.
    Some fakes are even marked with a CEJ in a border.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you very much sir, but in my opinion here is the factory label unremarked occur in parts of productions, may I inquiry about is there anything else element shown on image or has chance to be found is being positive or negative as the authenticity? Just wanna to be make the assurement. Thanks again.

raz
    ?

Better pictures of the 4 eagles and swastika plus good pictures of the sword handles would help . The pics you have are very dark and hard to see the details . Should be close to 56.51 mm wide by 55.03 mm tall and weigh 27.7 gr . Hope to bring more comments by bringing this back up .

I really don't like the quality of the swastikas, the arms are all out of line, and the whole swastika is not square.
    They are also all beat up but there is no damage to any of the eagle's legs. Even the main swastika's arms are not equal.
    The rest of the badge shows no signs of abuse.
    For an award of this merit, I would expect more quality.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Estimate measurements: High is 55.55mm and Width is 56mm Weight is 37g

Yes I copy your opinion. Indeed the swastika not looks very good and principle. But I research a lots of the photo in anywhere all the swastika looks no good so that I really no idea on. Just sadly was I don’t found any clear image of the wearing image. Otherwise it will be clear to be judge. As the 4 corners line I test it seems it can be component by the swastika each corner + the point of the sword. So I really no idea.

A few have been posted here in the past, here are a few threads.
    Spaniiankreuz= mit Schwerten in Silber
    Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern
    L/11 Spanienkreuz in Bronze ohne Schwerter
    Spanienkreuz in Bronze
    Spanienkreuz in Silber mit Schwerter
    And here is an L/12 marked silver.
    Spanienkreuz (Spanish Star) - makers mark "L/12" real or fake

Just compare the workmanship on the small crosses.
    Ralph.

Yes indeed I see. But I prefer the different on the reserve it looks very big parts of different. Is it have any probably of the different by same factory manufactured or not (I don’t have idea on) if no seems no good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast