Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

'Juncker Like' Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.

Article about: This Minesweeper badge hasn't been definitely identified to a maker but it has the signs of Juncker manufacture and therefore it has been termed 'Juncker Like' on the Classification Table. I

?

Default 'Juncker Like' Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.

This Minesweeper badge hasn't been definitely identified to a maker but it has the signs of Juncker manufacture and therefore it has been termed 'Juncker Like' on the Classification Table. It has it's own segment on the table and has been given the variant number M 2.13.1.

Zinc based and with a block hinge, flat wire catch on a round base plate and a pin that has remarkable similarities to those seen on Juncker badges.

The obverse details are not dissimilar but also not the same as Juncker attributed badges. It could be a completely different manufacturer that used Juncker reverse hardware or it could also be a reworked or different die from Juncker.

The badge retains most of it's original finish and is in good condition. In hand it has a high quality look and feel to it with good details.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Juncker Like'  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.   'Juncker Like'  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

'Juncker Like'  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.   'Juncker Like'  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

'Juncker Like'  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.   'Juncker Like'  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 'Juncker Like'  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.
    P
    Many

?

Hi Adrian,

Another uncommon badge for your collection!

These generally have poorly preserved gilding and white frosted reverse so I'm not sure about the finish on that one, but nevertheless a nice addition.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Juncker Like'  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

?

I'll need to take some better photos Norm, these have come out more yellow than in reality. I was trying to brighten them and bring out the details but it's changed the colours too much. Looked alright on my laptop but on a different screen I can see it's not quite right.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....