MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

LW doppelt abzeichen Pilot observers Badge

Article about: Hi Ned, np there It was dark when i got home so this is not natural light, so not the high detailed shots you all expect from me LOL As soon as i came between the lamp and the award, shade c

?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    You see it easy Ger and that´s cool imo!
    It had to many red flags but didnt look that bad either so the piece made me curious.
    I could buy it for a low price but i thought it would be nice to have some reference material here on the site to show how TO NOT look like.
    The Gents who know me a bit here on WR know that im mainly a dagger guy but once in a while i buy what i like liek a boxed DKiG
    or a Honourring of the city of Frankfurt ( my avatar )

i think its well worth the price i paid for if i can prevent someone to pay big dollars for a fake like this one!

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW doppelt abzeichen Pilot observers Badge
    P
    Many

For every reproduction badge bought two more will be made as the faker will simply follow the demand. Studying reproductions is somewhat never ending task for obvious reasons and one that can take a lot of time and energy. It is much simpler to study originals as the variety of variants is simply not that big to begin with.
    On the plus side if you're into buying fakes I am sure some of us here can help to provide you with a train load or two to keep you busy.
    Fact of the matter is this- just because a piece is not a fake A, does not make it an original. It just makes it a fake B. And unlike the alphabet- offerings of fakes never end.
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
    Cheers
    Matt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Gau Ehrenzeichen Collector

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3