Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M.U.K. Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge.

Article about: Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge. M.U.K. is the manufacturer. Badge looks to be in very good condition and I believe it is an original but I'm far from comfor

?

Default M.U.K. Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge.

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge.

M.U.K. is the manufacturer. Badge looks to be in very good condition and I believe it is an original but I'm far from comfortable on these. Looking for any info, what material made from, approx year ect. All comments are welcome.

Thanks
    Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M.U.K.  Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge.   M.U.K.  Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge.  

M.U.K.  Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge.   M.U.K.  Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge.  

M.U.K.  Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M.U.K.  Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge.
    P
    Many

As I said on WAF, it looks like a nice clean example to me.
    I wouldn't mind adding one like this to my collection to go with my RK marked example since they are such a similar construction.
    Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, RK, Attributed to Rudolph Karneth.
    Ralph.

?

Very nice badge Ralph. Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy looking at your badges. Any idea what this one I posted is made of and about when it was produced?

Thanks Tim

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    Very nice badge Ralph. Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy looking at your badges. Any idea what this one I posted is made of and about when it was produced?

Thanks Tim
    My first guess would be a higher quality of zinc, as these can often be found in this condition, not common though.
    Maybe mid to late war?
    Sebastian, the Moderator on WAF, would have a better understanding of the time line than I would, maybe ask that question there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

TWS
    ?

Very nice example and nice large photos.

Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Thanks for the photo comment. I have really been trying to learn to take better photos. I have looked at enough items on here that I understand the pain of poor photos.

Thanks Tim

?

A very nice badge. To answer some your questions, it is made out of Zinc and most likely produced (as Ralph stated) from around 1943-1945.

Tobias