Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille),by 127 Moritz Hausch!

Article about: Good evening ,would like your opinion about this medal ,its looks quite odd, however its also looks quite convincing,as for me its looks like late war zinck variant ,ring is marked 127,also

Default Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille),by 127 Moritz Hausch!

Good evening ,would like your opinion about this medal ,its looks quite odd, however its also looks quite convincing,as for me its looks like late war zinck variant ,ring is marked 127,also compared it with other medals size match but its very worn in some areas and quality is not the best!Would like second opinion about it,thx in advance!
    Regards Rolands
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille),by 127 Moritz Hausch!   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille),by 127 Moritz Hausch!  

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille),by 127 Moritz Hausch!   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille),by 127 Moritz Hausch!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille),by 127 Moritz Hausch!
    P
    Many

It looks like a copy to me.
    Notice the seam up through the swastika and the right side of the eagle?
    I also see signs of pitting, or casting flaws on the reverse.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I had my doubts about it thats why I posted here to hear more opinions,just wonder why would someone change ring ,cause the ring is original and well marked?So it cant be just poor quality original?

?

A fake based on the Hausch design!

?

Quote by rolandsfpr View Post
    I had my doubts about it thats why I posted here to hear more opinions,just wonder why would someone change ring ,cause the ring is original and well marked?So it cant be just poor quality original?
    The rings on these Hausch designs are ofter oversized, could you possibly get a pic of it?

EDIT: saw that the ring is not oversized but the medal is a fake eitherway. My mistake

Quote by rolandsfpr View Post
    just wonder why would someone change ring ,cause the ring is original and well marked?
    Well, this way he could sell a medal without a ring, and, a fake with a ring?
    Sell two, for the cost of one maybe?
    IMO, this one is not original.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ahh.. this one, I think I already gave you my opinion elsewhere =)

All the best
    (Y)

?

not good.