Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold

Article about: Beautiful crosses Eric, the boxed LDO mini is great, especially with the centre ribbon running diagonally, I can't remember seeing this before. You can see most of my collection with some mo

Default My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold

My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in goldMy new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in goldMy new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in goldMy new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in goldMy new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in goldGot a few things this week, thought I would share. Mother's Cross cased in gold and small one in box also gold and a large one in silver. Looking for small in bronze and im told there is three middle size ones aswell that I have not seen in person.

Eric
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 04-08-2011 at 04:49 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold

Good work Eric, they are lovely examples

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold

Thanks for the kind words Nick.

Eric

Those are nice pieces!

Eric, the gold tiny is awesome.
    Great purchases.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Thanks Nuno I like the small ones too I have another small silver in box on the way should get it soon.

Eric

?

Nice Mothers crosses.
    I really like the boxed miniture.
    SteveR

Very nice. Another thing I thought was just available in 3 ways ... then add the Minnie's the box sets and so on.
    Will wait to see the ones en-route. I'm sure they will be equally nice.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Thanks Rudy ill post pics when my other one comes in.

Eric

I really like those Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter. The gold cased is really sweet, and the miniature is also very nice. I need to find some mini's, as I have a cased gold, and a silver and a bronze with the paper packets, but no minis. Good hunting!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast