Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Narvik shield please help with originality! 2

Article about: So I have 2 Narvik shields. Will post the second one here as a forum thread I've just read about these that these are difficult to clarify original or not. Thank you in advance for any help

Default Narvik shield please help with originality! 2

So I have 2 Narvik shields. Will post the second one here as a forum thread I've just read about these that these are difficult to clarify original or not.

Thank you in advance for any help and info that you might be able to share on these 2.

The 1st example is mounted, the 2nd example has lost it's backing material and there is still some present independent of being mounted.

2nd example
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Narvik shield please help with originality! 2   Narvik shield please help with originality! 2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Narvik shield please help with originality! 2
    P
    Many

Please keep this in mind, and post a separate thread for each of your shields.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I like this one but could we have amore detailed pic of the Eagles head & the swastika in the wreath. Regards Paul.

As requested & thank you for your help paulscoot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Narvik shield please help with originality! 2   Narvik shield please help with originality! 2  

Thanks for the extra pics Rich All good mate a fine Narvik shield for the Kriegsmarine attributed to Deumer. Heres my Army/Luftwaffe Narvik for comparison. Regards Paul.

Thank you Paul for confirming originality. Is yours a Deumer produced shield too? It's in mint condition!
    Last edited by Rich Moran; 12-09-2022 at 08:53 AM.

Yes mate. Attributed to Deumer as they were found on barter boards at wars end with other Deumer made medals.