Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help about authencity of a Arno Wallpach Erdkampfabzeichen. Is it fake or real?

Article about: Hi guys i wish you all a happy New Year° I need your help on a Erdkampfabzeichen i just bought from a dealer. Is it the real deal or a fake one? Your opinion will be very appreciated. Thank

?

Default Need Help about authencity of a Arno Wallpach Erdkampfabzeichen. Is it fake or real?

Hi guys i wish you all a happy New Year°
    I need your help on a Erdkampfabzeichen i just bought from a dealer. I can return it if it turns out to be a fake one.
    Your opinion will be very appreciated. Thanks!!
    Need Help about authencity of a Arno Wallpach Erdkampfabzeichen. Is it fake or real?
    Last edited by Gerry; 01-07-2023 at 12:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help about authencity of a Arno Wallpach Erdkampfabzeichen. Is it fake or real?
    P
    Many

I have a worn Wallpach and it looks like yours in detail but I think the center may have been repainted ?...or maybe its the lighting...should be a darker grey color but I'm no expert, I'm sure they'll be along
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

Agree with the Kat! original one piece Arno Wallpach Erdkampfabzeichen but i too believe it has been repainted (who knows when) regards Paul.

?

Thanks Katmandude & Paul!I looked closely over the badge and yes someone has repainted it and also left out some spot´s. It does not have the maker marks like others on the pin and the catch. But i´ve read somewhere that not all the original Wallpach EK do have marks but the most do... Thanks for your opinions.. Let me know what you think°
    Last edited by Gerry; 01-07-2023 at 11:59 PM.

Here is my Walpach-Produced Erdkampfabzeichen on the left for comparison...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help about authencity of a Arno Wallpach Erdkampfabzeichen. Is it fake or real?   Need Help about authencity of a Arno Wallpach Erdkampfabzeichen. Is it fake or real?  

?

I am sorry Glenn but i think your Wallpach is not the best match to compare :/ but you do have 2 nice Erdkampf

raz
    ?

I agree repainted badge . Nice one Glenn . Thank you both for showing .

Quote by Gerry View Post
    I am sorry Glenn but i think your Wallpach is not the best match to compare :/ but you do have 2 nice Erdkampf
    Just curious, why do you say that?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Because of the reverse side cut outs etc... just would be nice to have a 1 to 1 match to compare it. It would be easier for me to check and understand the differences, but that ´s why i am here to benefit from your knowledge! I thank you for that!!!

Quote by Gerry View Post
    Because of the reverse side cut outs etc... just would be nice to have a 1 to 1 match to compare it. It would be easier for me to check and understand the differences, but that ´s why i am here to benefit from your knowledge! I thank you for that!!!
    Sorry, I don't follow you? With this type of manufacture method you will rarely find a 100% total match and the example posted by Glenn is a good comparison in my opinion.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."