Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

need help on this Bandenkampfabzeichen

Article about: Please need help on this Partisan badge (Bandenkampfabzeichen) Just bought it few days ago. Think it's Junkers though no makers mark on it. Want to know if it's original or fake. Thanks in a

Default need help on this Bandenkampfabzeichen

Please need help on this Partisan badge (Bandenkampfabzeichen) Think it's Junkers though no makers mark on it. Want to know if it's original or fake. Thanks in advance.

need help on this Bandenkampfabzeichen need help on this Bandenkampfabzeichen need help on this Bandenkampfabzeichen need help on this Bandenkampfabzeichen need help on this Bandenkampfabzeichen need help on this Bandenkampfabzeichen
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-04-2018 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement need help on this Bandenkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

Hello. She's a no go IMO. A heavy cast line can be seen around the interior of the badge, the irregular edge thickness on the reverse, and the pitting/inclusions seen above the lower catch are all indicative of a cast piece. There's alot of forced aging to it as well, which fakers often do in an attempttry to pass it off as a ground dug piece in order to fool people, looking past the cast flaws. Best regards.

Brian

Personally I wouldn't want this one. Brian has made most of the same observations as i, and I also noticed a few other spots that lead me to the same conclusion as Brian, that this is a cast fake.

Ok thanks for your effort guys!