MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this german medal and I need opinions, the box seems pretty original and I don't have doubts, the medal also seems original to me, but since I am not an expert I want

Default Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX

Hello everyone, I found this german medal and I need opinions, the box seems pretty original and I don't have doubts, the medal also seems original to me, but since I am not an expert I wanted to ask before buying. How much could it be worth? what do you think? Thank you for your answers. The markings of the manufacturer show that it was made by Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX   Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX  

Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX   Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX  

Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX  
    Attached Images Attached Images Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX 
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-29-2022 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX
    P
    Many

I upload a few more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX   Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX  

Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX   Need opinion on Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe FRIEDRICH LINDEN + BOX  

Again, please read this thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry, I know it's a Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter, but I didn't know that I can't just put the name in english and I have to put it in german

A nice original.

Quote by SilluAgain View Post
    Sorry, I know it's a Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter, but I didn't know that I can't just put the name in english and I have to put it in german
    That is because you didn't read the thread I suggested the first time I asked.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Erich S!

Sorry but I don't remember you asking for this, when you suggested this to me?

Quote by SilluAgain View Post
    Sorry but I don't remember you asking for this, when you suggested this to me?
    I asked you to read it in this one.
    Need opinion on Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern
    I see that you have still not read it.
    Ralph.

It's been almost a year, how I was going to remember such a small fact after that time?, but don't worry, now I'll keep it in mind. Regards.