Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original Krim Sheild?

Article about: Paid 130 for it from a trusted friend. Hope it’s real

Default Original Krim Sheild?

Paid 130 for it from a trusted friend. Hope it’s real
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Krim Sheild?   Original Krim Sheild?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Krim Sheild?
    P
    Many

Sorry it is a fake, biggest tell no inlet on the coastline below the wreath, Regards Paul

Here’s a better pic are you sure
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Krim Sheild?  

Here are even better pictures can I have another opinion I am fairly certain it’s real
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Krim Sheild?  

I agree with Paul's assessment and would take his word to the bank. He is very knowledgeable and well versed on TR era awards,, so he is sure...

This shield is missing the inlet directly under the sash of the wreath..

Here is an original Krim shield..

It is recommended that prior to purchasing that you post GOOD CLEAR images of items you are interested in purchasing here first..

It will save you money and heartache.. I would also recommend that you invest in some books on the related items you wish to purchase..

Trusted friend or not don't believe everything you hear.. If really a true friend see about getting your money back

Best regards,,

Smitty
    Attached Images Attached Images Original Krim Sheild?  Original Krim Sheild? 

I agree with the other comments posted already.
    Here are a few examples from different makers. You can see that they all have the inlet below the wreath.
    Ralph.

The first is made by Karl Wurster.

Original Krim Sheild?

The second by Josef Feix & Sohne.

Original Krim Sheild?

The third by Wilhelm Deumer.

Original Krim Sheild?
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the reply’s but I found an original without it look at the pictures

Thank you for the reply’s but I found a certified original without the lines
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Krim Sheild?   Original Krim Sheild?  

Quote by Historycollector61 View Post
    Thank you for the reply’s but I found a certified original without the lines
    Why do you ask if it’s original if you try to prove very experienced folks wrong with “certified originals” when they tell you it’s not?? Just curious…

I am just trying to show them that there are examples without the lines below the wreath. I’m sorry if I offended you by trying to show. I am still sure that it’s original

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast