Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Petz & Lorenz (attributed) Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände.

Article about: Here is one more new addition to my Minesweeper collection, a badge attributed to Petz & Lorenz - Unterreichenbach. Version M2.4.1 on the Minesweeper classification table. The other vari

?

Default Petz & Lorenz (attributed) Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände.

Here is one more new addition to my Minesweeper collection, a badge attributed to Petz & Lorenz - Unterreichenbach.

Version M2.4.1 on the Minesweeper classification table.

The other variant from Petz & Lorenz can be seen here along with further information about these badges.

These are a relatively rare badge to find as the Minesweeper badge was instituted in 1940 and Petz & Lorenz went out of business in 1941.

The two versions only differ in the trimming outlines, one - version M2.4.1 below had hand finished margins and the other, version M2.4.2 was trimmed using a standard trimming stamp.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Petz & Lorenz (attributed)  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände.   Petz & Lorenz (attributed)  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände.  

Petz & Lorenz (attributed)  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände.   Petz & Lorenz (attributed)  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände.  

Petz & Lorenz (attributed)  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände.   Petz & Lorenz (attributed)  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Petz & Lorenz (attributed)  Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände.
    P
    Many

Nice badge.
    Not an easy one to find.

Cheers,Martin.

Very nice Adrian, I'm a fan of P&L stuff.

I have a Schickle badge of this type, and obviously the two companies have much in common.

Cheers, Jamie

?

Cheers Jamie, by coincidence, I have a nice example of one of the Schickle variants on it's way to me.

?

One of my favourites. I'll just add that this is actually variant M2.4.2 which employs a standardized trimming stamp for the interior cutouts. M2.4.1 is shown in the linked thread provided by Adrian and has variable hand-cut interior margins -- presumably an earlier variant before the process was streamlined.

Best regards,
    ---Norm

?

Apologies Norm, my error and thanks for the correction. I didn't notice I had them the wrong way round.