Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Please help! Deutsches Kreuz in Gold (German Cross in Gold) 😖

Article about: Before unloading a lot of cash on this item, which I probably will have to. I really need the help of somebody that really knows these things. Can you take a look at the pictures and give me

Default You guys are a great help

Thanks so much for your reply . Means a lot! Didn’t even notice the pin going the wrong way. Got to be careful next time! Didn’t buy it of course . Thankfully

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help! Deutsches Kreuz in Gold (German Cross in Gold) 😖
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ronnieb View Post
    Thanks so much for your reply . Means a lot! Didn’t even notice the pin going the wrong way. Got to be careful next time! Didn’t buy it of course . Thankfully
    The Pin direction is correct. What Todd was saying is that the maker mark ("20") should be on the underside of the pin and the direction of the maker mark ("20") should be sideways. Look at the maker mark on mine and you will see.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I thought that “20” looked good but it should be on the inside?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ronnieb View Post
    I thought that “20” looked good but it should be on the inside?
    Yes. And sideways
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2