Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Query re. Diamonds Post

Article about: Can a mod. please explain why a post I made here yesterday (which was intended to help collectors who are looking for a good quality space-filler OS&D) was closed after a short time, the

Default Query re. Diamonds Post

Can a mod. please explain why a post I made here yesterday (which was intended to help collectors who are looking for a good quality space-filler OS&D) was closed after a short time, then deleted completely ??

By the way - I wasn't selling the thing and had no interest in any sale.

The post was 'liked' by the few who had the opportunity to see it, before it disappeared mysteriously.

If I contravened some rule by making the post, I'd like to know, so I don't make the same mistake again.

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Query re. Diamonds Post
    P
    Many

I have pointed this a couple of times already,
    The Use of German Terminology.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    "Bling!" is not a German name for any Order or Decoration that I am aware of.
    It was also posted in the wrong section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the explanation, Ralph.

I forgot about the 'terminology' thing.

And I foolishly thought that the 'Orders & Decorations' section was the appropriate one for this post.

I guess I'm just getting old.

At least I now know why it was deleted, and who deleted it.

For those who missed the original (much more detailed) post, they can pick these things up on eBay for less than 20 quid each.

They're the best quality 'cheap' copies I've ever seen in 50+ years. Probably made in the dreaded China.

I was only trying to help.

But rules are rules, I suppose.

I won't bother you again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Query re. Diamonds Post   Query re. Diamonds Post  

Last edited by Robin Lumsden; 05-23-2023 at 11:28 PM.

Robin,
    I, we, spend countless hours trying to help collectors avoid buying fakes, maybe a better section to promote fakes would be this one.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discussions/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)