Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Question about award producers

Article about: Hello, If I want to be a good collector, I have to learn all the producers of awards I will be grateful for any answer! if I posted this topic in the wrong thread, I please the moderator / a

Default Question about award producers

Hello,
    If I want to be a good collector, I have to learn all the producers of awards
    I will be grateful for any answer!

if I posted this topic in the wrong thread, I please the moderator / administrator to move it to another thread

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about award producers
    P
    Many

That is a very broad question. There are too many awards with various producers of said awards. You will need to take one at a time and go through the 'sticky's' listed in most of the award section. Sorry, no simple answer that I could provide.
    John

I am a beginner collector (from 6-7 months), so I do not know much about them, I only know that they are and have a different way of producing decorations

No one can know all of the producers, and all of the awards.
    You must pick something that interests you, and study that area or item.
    Read lots of threads concerning the areas that you are interested in, the information is likely already here in past threads.
    Study the details, and read other member's comments in past threads.
    There is no way that any one member can give you all of the details that you are looking for, you must learn that yourself.

There is the start of a Data Base here in Infantrie Sturmabzeichen, and Panzerkampf Abzeichen, but you need to be a supporting member to access these.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Wise words from above.

As noted. Start with one award type, focus and learn. Then move on to another.

Read the thousands of thread but also quality reference books are extremely helpful. They are not cheap and sometime cost more than the award itself. Check out the forum reference library. Lots of good books to choose from. No book is perfect and are written at a point in time and can't keep up with new discoveries and information. But good ones stand the test of time.

Here is the link

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/forum-reference-library/

German awards are in the section linked below. You can clearly see how many books there are on all the different awards.

Orders and Decorations of the Third Reich (Both Combat awards and Political Awards)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

If you really want to learn, you’re come to the right place.
    Read older threads, look at the comparisons shown, and you can learn a lot.
    Don’t be hasty in making purchases, many times the high pressure salesman is selling junk.