Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Relic Flottenkriegsabzeichen Friedrich Orth

Article about: A friend of mine in Europe recently offered me a pretty neat piece. He’s sold me a lot of relics in the past, and all of them have been quality pieces. When it comes to this particular bad

Default Relic Flottenkriegsabzeichen Friedrich Orth

A friend of mine in Europe recently offered me a pretty neat piece. He’s sold me a lot of relics in the past, and all of them have been quality pieces. When it comes to this particular badge though, I wanted to consult the forum before making a decision to purchase it.

I was told this particular relic was recovered near Lotte Germany. It’s in fairly good condition considering it was ground dug. There’s a small bit of corrosion on the back, and the section that secures the pin is slightly broken. I believe the maker is Friedrich Orth.

I was just wondering if anybody here could give me their opinion on this particular example. If it turns out to be a good piece I’d love to add it to the collection. I’d greatly appreciate any help.

Relic Flottenkriegsabzeichen Friedrich OrthRelic Flottenkriegsabzeichen Friedrich OrthRelic Flottenkriegsabzeichen Friedrich OrthRelic Flottenkriegsabzeichen Friedrich OrthRelic Flottenkriegsabzeichen Friedrich Orth

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relic Flottenkriegsabzeichen Friedrich Orth
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Looks ok to me but wait for more comments .

Quote by raz View Post
    Looks ok to me but wait for more comments .
    Thanks for the thoughts! I really appreciate it

An original, and apparently more difficult to find, due to the one piece cast hinge and catch being prone to failure.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Awesome!

I really appreciate the insight on this example Ralph. I’ll go ahead and pull the trigger on this then. I’m exited to add it to the collection! Thank you so much for the help

As mentioned,it looks to me like a good original FO variant with the cast in fittings.

Cheers,Martin.