Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz Des Rotes Kreuz

Article about: Hi Guys, Is this thing Legit? I have seen photos of ones like this in Red, but never had one, Just wrote them off as Repops. What do you think. I can post more photos, if needed. SA Mann

?

Default Ritterkreuz Des Rotes Kreuz

Hi Guys,

Is this thing Legit? I have seen photos of ones like this in Red, but never had one, Just wrote them off as Repops. What do you think. I can post more photos, if needed.

SA Mann

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz Des Rotes Kreuz
    P
    Many

?

I've never come across this award in red.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Hello Adrian,

Like I said I have seen a couple of photos of ones like this, and I have a couple of them in white. I have 1 exactly like this, the Neck Order in White and box, and a couple of the lower grades in White. But Never seen in Red until I ran across this one. I went ahead and picked it up mainly for the case. But, on examination it is Exactly like the White ones! Box, Ribbon and construction on the Medal. Also, like I said, I have always just chalked them up to fantasy when I have seen them in photos.

I will take a few more pics of the rear and box for everyone to see and post them shortly if there is any interest.

?

It looks like a lot of folks have looked at my post, BUT, Nothing but <Crickets> as far as replies. I really would like to get some feedback on this thing..Anybody?.. Anybody want to see more Pics?

SA Mann

?

Yes please............. still a new one for me.

?

Here are some other photos! Enjoy!

Ritterkreuz Des Rotes Kreuz Ritterkreuz Des Rotes Kreuz

?

If You can't quite read it the inside lid liner says "EHRENKREUZ DES DEUTSCHEN ROTES KREUZ" The back of the box is plain.

SA Mann

?

I still haven't found a red one and in addition, these awards were never marked on the reverse, the only manufacturer being Godet I believe. Add on the lack of quality overall, especially around the ribbon and suspension loops and it just says fake/fantasy. It might be a pimped up DDR award?

?

Hello Adrian, That pretty much confirms my thoughts also. No biggie, the case by itself is worth way more than I paid for the Medal. I WILL say that if they did not make this medal, they should have! Very attractive award!

BTW, Thanks so much for your time and effort!

SA Mann