Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Rudolf Karneth Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.

Article about: One of the many Rudolf Karneth variants of the minesweeper badge arrived with me last week, this is variant M3.1.8. One of the easiest to identify due to the die flaw on the reverse of the w

?

Default Rudolf Karneth Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.

One of the many Rudolf Karneth variants of the minesweeper badge arrived with me last week, this is variant M3.1.8.

One of the easiest to identify due to the die flaw on the reverse of the waterspout bisecting the R and K which are in block letters with no serifs but with periods.

Also to note is this is a 9 wave variant, the number of waves below the waterspout. Karneth were the only maker to squeeze in nine waves alongside their eight wave badges and the nine waves only occurred on their zinc badges.

In good condition except for a couple of spots on the lower wreath where zinc pest has affected the gold. The hinge is cast in as part of the reverse of the badge and the catch is a round wire ? mark shaped type in a circular crimp.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rudolf Karneth Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.   Rudolf Karneth Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

Rudolf Karneth Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.   Rudolf Karneth Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

Rudolf Karneth Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.   Rudolf Karneth Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rudolf Karneth Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Beautiful looking example.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A beautiful badge Adrian, thank you for sharing
    Paul

Another beauty Adrian!
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)