Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18

Article about: Hi, these two rare zinc badges are in my collection some time. I consider to trade/sell these two badges...what would be a fair price from collector to collector ? I could not find a price o

?

Default S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18

Hi, these two rare zinc badges are in my collection some time.

I consider to trade/sell these two badges...what would be a fair price from collector to collector ? I could not find a price on the net so far,
    so i´m asking for help on this forum...

Please let me know what you think, here in the thread or PM me !

thank`s for help !

regards jm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18   S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18  

S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18   S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18  

S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18   S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18
    P
    Many

?

Hi jm,

I don't know about price, but that 1st pattern S-Boat is even rarer than you may think. I've never seen one with the "L/18" mark in the pin instead of the body on the reverse (although we see that on other Mayer badges).

The two hardware variants of this badge are seen in the attached image, the first with "26" marked in the pin and the second with "L/18" marked in the reverse. I expect your variant sits between the two having the "L/18" mark in the pin instead of on the reverse.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S-Boat L/18 and Auxiliary Cruiser Warbadge L/18  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)