Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased

Article about: This badge looks good to me,especialy the Junker marking.Its been in store for 30+ years

No problem Marty, sorry if I sounded rude it wasn’t my intention.

Jordan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased
    P
    Many

Thanks Jordan,I was sarcastic in my first comment....Fed up with facebook just stating "Fake" with no back up.I've collected over 40 years.... sad eh...lol.Any idea where info on the Junker marked badge may be ?. Thanks Martin

?

Quote by Jordan Wills View Post
    Not sure what more you want lol, compare this to an original Juncker and you will see massive differences, this type of case is one of the most reproduced on the market.

Too compare is my original.

Jordan
    It's strange for me to hear - a fake without argumentation. To begin with, this is not a tombak. It's rather nickel or some kind of alloy. Further, if this is a fake, who faked it and when? These are 2 different badges. It is very strange why such a famous company as Juncker put stamps on their products, but there are no stamps on the glider pilot's badges. Why are there no stamps? Is there an explanation? I see normal needle lock, normal needle hinge, normal factory work rivets. About the identity of the badges - the company could have several stamps. they cannot have 100% identity. How many pilots have been awarded with Juncker badges?

Sincerely.
    Viktor

?

Quote by martymedic View Post
    This badge looks good to me,especialy the Junker marking.Its been in store for 30+ years
    Take your time to throw your badge in the trash. Answer yourself honestly, have you owned the badge for 30 years? If yes, then look for answers to questions. I read opinions about the book, which was written by the collector Fallschirmjager. There were claims to him - the basis ... He wrote a book from his own collection. As I understand it, no one has seen any of the companies' documentation. Therefore, the claims that the badge is a fake have no iron foundations. If you want, give me a bigger photo and we can talk about the price.

Viktor I’m not sure if you even study these badges but Juncker definitely produced a marked example, just mine isn’t marked. When it comes to explanation you just have to look at textbook Juncker examples and compare hinge, catch, makers mark, rivets, etc and you’ll see massive differences. Honestly if you think this piece is good can you please show me why?

?

Hi Jordan. First. I am Russian and I apologize for the mistakes in English. If you are, and other members of the discussion forum want to talk seriously, let's go. Only one thing, no stupid hahaha. So.

1. You are Western people, you think according to your traditions. You do not think as the 1940 Germans did. You do not look at the situation in the German economy 1940 - 1945.

2. I do not deny the fact that there are badges in perfect condition. But, martymedic's badge is not made of tombak. It is a different metal with different ductility characteristics. It can be stiffer than a tombak.

3. We do not have 100% production information. All grounds, only on badges that someone announced as the original. We do not know how many pilots were awarded. There were 40,000 paratroopers. Of these, 10,000 were awarded the paratrooper badge. Can you say that all the badges from 4 manufacturers are made on a 4 matrix? As we understand, the matrix was more than 4. In 1940, there were no computer-controlled machines. That is, an error in the manufacture of the 2nd 3rd, etc. matrices - guaranteed. You cannot make the soup the same taste, 2 times. And here, the jewelry work and the matrix must be very strong to make 500 badges on it.

4. For example, is it original or fake?

Of course, Yes. but look what a big difference. This badge is made by modern technology, but a person cannot repeat the quality of 1940. Although he had the original in his hands, from which he made a copy.

5. About Juncker badges. Here is a photo from the 2008 handbook - the badge is identified as an unknown manufacturer.

here is the badge sold as Juncker. But it's without name of manufacturer

here is a badge bearing the manufacturer's stamp

This badge is named as fake, but

But look at the stamp what a deep blow. Anyone who works with metal will tell you that this stamp cannot be made without the original eagle matrix. The question is, Who did it? Look feather wings, everything is perfect, precision rivets

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased  

?

Here we see two Junkers. Do you see the difference? the leaves are longer on the first one, and on the second badge they are wider. The first is painted with paint, the second is the original tombak. As we can see, these are 2 different stamps, 2 different metals. In the same way, I can say that the first badge is original, the second does not match the first, and therefore it is a fake. Who is right here?

Here one more Juncker

Look here. This page is content many badges. All badges have different locks, different bases of the needle hinges, different colors. No badges with manufacturer's stamp.

Glider Pilot Badge - Luftwaffe Badges - Third Reich Luftwaffe Awards & Badges - Germany - Europe

Do you think that a crook will make strands of leaves between the swastika? This is a work of jewelry, for a very strong metall of matrix.

I would not be so quick to use E-Medals as a reference for what is original or not.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi Ralph.
    100% You are tight. emedals are not a quality indicator. But I have checked all the badges, there is no correct badge assembly. You see, looking for an indicator based on only one badge is a bad road. Unfortunately Deumer did not reply to my letter. I wrote a letter to find out what stamps the original is for the period 1933 - 1945. They do not want to remember. As I said before, each factory had more than one matrix. And it is impossible to make two 100% identical copies on hard metal. Therefore, you need to look for other points to find fakes. Rivets are an important indicator. The rivets were installed at the factory - you can always see the quality. Further, the quality of the wing pattern is very delicate work. If you take human logic, More money can be made by making copies and sold as a copy than by making a few fakes, and not with 100% of the result of making money. The thousands soldiers and officers were awarded. Here is the badge error. Look, such a badge, it is in the catalog. But can be 2 mistakes, or there is not enough metal before made badge, in the plate, or the matrix is ​​poorly made. But the threads of leaves between the swastikas are there. Will a fraudster make a matrix, with a lot of mistakes, but put strings of leaves between the swastika? I'm not sure. And most importantly, badge without leaf error, have a copy of the leaf thread in the swastika. Perfect rivets, perfect locks, perfect loops, the needle is not magnetic. Is it not too hard for a fraud job?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased   Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased  

MigMig does put forward some convincing arguments here. I am no expert and do not own one of these badges. But what does impress me is that he has written to Deumer to try to find out some answers for himself. This is something that I have advocated for quite a long time to try and settle a few arguments. In this case, unfortunately, Deumer chose not to remember, but at least he made an attempt to try to find ot the truth, which is commendable. The trouble is that most German manufacturers either no longer exist, or seem to have memory loss about the 1933 - 1945 period of their existence, which is all the more reason why people should continue to politely write to them and try to find out as much information as they can before these firms no longer exist or former employees' pass away, taking their secrets with them to the grave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2