MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen question

Article about: Hello. Segelflugzeugführer-abzeichen Did W.Deumer Lüdenscheid produced or not? Maybe anyone help me to know is it mistake to buy or possible to buy? Thank you

?

Default Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen question

Hello.
    Segelflugzeugführer-abzeichen
    Did W.Deumer Lüdenscheid produced or not?
    Maybe anyone help me to know is it mistake to buy or possible to buy?

Thank you

Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen  question
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen  question   Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen  question  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen  question
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

They are not listed as a maker in Previtera's book . Juncker , Gebruder Schnider, and possibly MFP,Posen only . Wait for other comments . Hope this helps .

IMO, no.
    Deumer was not a maker of this award.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Friends, your comments are very valuable to me. I would like someone to say their opinion, but not what one person wrote any book.

Reason - I examined 16 badges on the emedals website. 2 with big eagles, I didn’t take it. I investigated 16 badges - I see, there is no complete 100% identical set. If the wreaths and eagles we see repetitions, then the locks of the base of the needles are all different combinations. There is one Juncker badge, marked as rare (I didn't find one more the same badge). See photo 2-3. This is the Juncker badge. The swastika has 4 pic. filaments of leaves inside. Look at my 5 pic., We also see filaments of leaves. The hooks are different, but the way of attaching to the wreath is the same and you can see the displacement of the base upward 6. We observe the displacement of the base on all badges 7 pic .. If you study the wreath of this Junkera and the wreath of my badge, these are identical wreaths 8 - 9. Deumer stamp, very deep 10 .Look to depth where we see light between the eagle and the straight plate. This is a very strong blow. It is impossible to make such a blow and not damage the eagle's front. This can only be done on the original matrix. Interestingly, I have never seen such a second eagle anywhere. The eagle has a more powerful shoulder and is more sharply directed downward 11 yellow, and normal blue. I've looked at a lot of badges. I have not seen such an eagle anywhere. The detailing of the eagle is very high quality. This eagle cannot be a copy. The matrix is ​​very difficult to make with such detail. It is very expensive. The needle is not magnetic. Needle base - if you study a lot of badges - there is no standard for needle attachment. And the strangest thing - badges without markings - are accepted as original. Badge with markings - called a fake. Who will give me a guarantee that the badge has strange needle bases, locks, unknown manufacturers - that it is the original. Whose original? Nobody can show me a document stating that Deumer did not produce Glider badges, but I saw 3 completely different badges with Deumer markings. We know that badge designs have changed. In the last years of the war, Parabellum was assembled from spare parts in 1942. A factories used different suppliers. Where is a 100% guarantee that Deumer did not manufacture? I want your ideas and facts.

Friends, let's talk about it. Who has any ideas?
    With respect.