Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!

Article about: Any photos?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!
    P
    Many

Well, I have always liked these but never really knew that much about them. Considering the situation now I feel these aremore of a service badge than a simple commemorative one. Ie if you wern't there you didn't get one. Therefore, you had to have served so not a simple commemoration.

Anyway, the postman brought this today so I thought I might show it here and maybe kickstart the thread.

Sorry for the poor pics, I am having a great deal of trouble with natural light at the moment and don't really know why.

Regards

Mark

Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Looking good Mark! The white enamel looks minty.

Have you tried fiddling with the white balance on your camera?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Looking good Mark! The white enamel looks minty.

Have you tried fiddling with the white balance on your camera?
    Yep, the enamel both the white and blue (plus the red bits!) is as good as it gets without being brand new.

As for the white balance I am using the same settings as I always do so I think it is the prevailing natural light conditions which are a little weird right now in this part of England. Maybe a pre-cursor of what is to come.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Wasn't happy with those pics so took more;

Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!

Regards

Mark

Wow! Beautiful.

Great Thread.... Wonderful

CBH
    ?

Here is a photo I got from the internet, but it show the badge in wear. Also an interesting cuff title, it looks like a real studio portrait to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!  

Looks to be an SS Paratrooper?

CBH
    ?

I'm going to repost this in one of the larger photo threads. It's an interesting photo.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast