Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!

Article about: Any photos?

Wink

Hi all !

I do not know if the topic is still current, but I also add my Nordfront-Kreuz.

Regards !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!   Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!
    P
    Many

?

Hi Kleinepanzerfaust,

These early Nordfront pins 1941-1942 are rarer than the 1941-1943 versions. This Nordfront Kreuz is in great condition !

Best regards
    Litza

Hi !
    Mint condition .... delicate patina ....

Regards !

?

Greetings to all,

For most of you, there is nothing new here but I wanted to help little of you who are interested in this area, to find some more information about these amazing carracters.

These Nordfront Badges are really an interesting collection area that many versions can be found in several difrend as well manufacturers.

So far, I've found three different kind of versions when you're looking at the character from the front. Note the figures of the year (primarily number 4), coats of arms and the flag differences.

Have a nice day

Best regards
    Litza
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!  
    I am looking for excellent "Lapinrintama Die Lapplandfront Kreuz 1941-1944" on a "White background". Thanks for watching !

?

Default Help is needed

Hi all enthusiasts, help is needed, I found this picture on the internet, I have no other information about the book.

Does anyone recognize which book or booklet this is from the picture ? The author is most likely Walther Rosenwald and picture of the cover of the book would also help a lot in searches.

I am looking for this book and I would appreciate any information.

Thank you for watching.

Best regards
    Litza
    I am looking for excellent "Lapinrintama Die Lapplandfront Kreuz 1941-1944" on a "White background". Thanks for watching !

?

# 38, looks like he does not have a LUFTWAFFE belt buckle? a killer photo!

?

Cool

Hi toot, thank you for your comment !

Contrariwise, this is not a belt buckle but a bracelet. I have one like this.

But I would be interested in the book so that I could get more information about the object.

Have a nice day

Best regards
    Litza

?

litza, thank you for the explanation to what I thought was a buckle. I have never seen a bracelet like that.

?

Hello everyone,

Sometimes your acquired Eismeerfront, Lapplandfront or Nordfront Badge has appeared as a problem, there are missing a nut.

I posted in this thread a few pictures of the nuts of the above-mentioned crosses which I have come across over the years.

I hope this is helpful for someone.

Best regards
    Litza

Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!

Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!

Note: There are several manufacturers of these Badges, which is why the screw and nut threads are not all the same dimensions. Due to this they are not all compatible.
    Last edited by Litza; 11-26-2022 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Note

?

This beauty landed in my mailbox today. Been after one for a while to go together with my Nordfront crosses and jumped to it the moment I spotted it online

Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz! Show your Nordfront-Kreuz!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast