Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spanienkreuz in Bronze

Article about: Greetings, I would like to hear your views on this piece and what would be a fair price. Thank you very much in advance

Default Spanienkreuz in Bronze

Greetings, I would like to hear your views on this piece and what would be a fair price. Thank you very much in advance

Spanienkreuz in BronzeSpanienkreuz in BronzeSpanienkreuz in BronzeSpanienkreuz in BronzeSpanienkreuz in Bronze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanienkreuz in Bronze
    P
    Many

Not my area, but will give it a shot. Not sure about this one, front seems to be ok although there is some lack of detail on the eagles, due to picture quality and poor contrast, pin does appear to be too long?. Also noticed that you can see the soldering under the catch, not good for such good quality badge. Don t know if my views make the Badge a fake one or not. Wait for other members opinions, since I may be wrong
    Last edited by jamoros; 09-23-2015 at 01:07 AM.

MAP
    ?

While I own one I am myself not an expert. But the one thing I notice is the the Eagles do not appear to be welded separately to the cross. I thought that this is typical of originals. Or maybe this feature is just typical with those with swords. Look at mine for comparison.

Spanienkreuz in Bronze

But please wait for others with some more experience.

Regards

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hinge pin may possibly have been replaced, but other than that, it looks to be an original unmarked Bronze grade Spanish Cross without Swords. Prices and values on these can vary considerably. Emedals, for example, has an identical piece available for $1,050.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

New Photos

Spanienkreuz in BronzeSpanienkreuz in Bronze

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Hinge pin may possibly have been replaced, but other than that, it looks to be an original unmarked Bronze grade Spanish Cross without Swords. Prices and values on these can vary considerably. Emedals, for example, has an identical piece available for $1,050.
    I think it's like I teach

A Spanish Cross without Swords; Bronze Grade - Spanish Cross in Bronze - The Spanish Civil War - Third Reich - Army Awards - Germany - Europe

Gibello it is the same one see the tarnish on the arm.

It's the same, is the store where I bought so I ask your opinion, to know what you think.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast