Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Dienstauszeichnung.

Article about: As I have been going through some of my friends medals in the last few days we got out some of mine. Ithought these 2 would be worth showing you. I have never photographed them before so wor

Default SS-Dienstauszeichnung.

As I have been going through some of my friends medals in the last few days we got out some of mine. Ithought these 2 would be worth showing you. I have never photographed them before so worth the effort. Anyone got an idea of value on these. They are not for sale but I guess I should have an idea for insurance purposes.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung.   SS-Dienstauszeichnung.  

Last edited by Adrian; 03-12-2012 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstauszeichnung.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS medals.

I like what I see. The details look crisp and well defined, the ribbon loops are the right shape and the ribbons are original. Wait for a few more knowledgeable guys to give their opinions but I think they stand a very good chance.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Both look fine to me.

I am out of touch on prices now.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Agree, both are good!

?

Can't help you with regards to the prices D, but I agree with the guys above, the detail looks right (nice and sharp). As Adrian pointed out earlier, the ribbon loops are the correct form, which is always a good sign. Loops and suspension rings appear good too.

Regards,

Carl

Very nice examples of these medals!