Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre) & Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 2. Stufe

Article about: Evening everyone ive been offered these medals im not even sure what they are or where awarded for just would like some opinions on them please as to weather there any good or not? I apologi

Default SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre) & Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 2. Stufe

Evening everyone ive been offered these medals im not even sure what they are or where awarded for just would like some opinions on them please as to weather there any good or not? I apologise for the pictures there all I have been sent.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre) & Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 2. Stufe   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre) & Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 2. Stufe  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre) & Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 2. Stufe  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre) & Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 2. Stufe  SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre) & Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 2. Stufe 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre) & Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 2. Stufe
    P
    Many

I have moved the thread here and corrected the title to reflect the items.

The SS medal is certainly fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

The SS medal is certainly fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    I agree.

Sorry about that,thanks ade.

?

Can you rotate the pics please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

SS bad but the Polizei looks ok

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Anyone know what the polizei is worth I know its the forbidden question but this guy wants to trade items for my Panzerfaust.

?

Thanks for doing that. I agree with the others, the SS is bad but the Polizei looks ok from these pictures. I have no idea on the value unfortunately.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

the panzerfaust is rarer in v/good con.so don't seell yourself for a few baubles.

I turned the pics.

I would keep the Panzerfaust.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!