Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots-Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.

Article about: One more of the Steinhauer & Luck variants, this one a tombak badge with a straight wide pin and round wire ? shaped catch. The first one of these I've seen come up for sale after severa

?

Default Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots-Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.

One more of the Steinhauer & Luck variants, this one a tombak badge with a straight wide pin and round wire ? shaped catch.

The first one of these I've seen come up for sale after several years of looking so I'm guessing it's one of the more difficult to find from this maker.

It is variant M2.6.2 on the Classification Table.

A worn badge with a loss of finish but a good amount left to give it some character. As you can see in the photos, it has been heavily vaulted by hand which adds to the overall look of combat worn.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots-Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.   Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots-Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots-Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.   Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots-Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots-Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots-Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.
    P
    Many

?

Great badge, and certainly a hard variant to find!

Best regards,
    ---Norm