Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tabelle LDO Etuis - Zuordnung zu Farben !!

Article about: Unfortunately I couldn't find a forum for cases, that's why I posted it here ...... Hello, since some admins / moderators have helped me very often, to the point of desperation, of course ))

Default Tabelle LDO Etuis - Zuordnung zu Farben !!

Unfortunately I couldn't find a forum for cases, that's why I posted it here ......
    Hello, since some admins / moderators have helped me very often, to the point of desperation, of course )))))) in relation to copy / forgery and that my level of knowledge has increased in a certain way, I would like if not known to provide an allocation table for LDO case (color). I am a passionate case collector, and I am glad that I got this and that annoying discussions are eliminated ))))))

thank you very much for your support
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tabelle LDO Etuis - Zuordnung zu Farben !!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tabelle LDO Etuis - Zuordnung zu Farben !!
    P
    Many

Hello Rosenberg, did this come from Schwert und Spaten or Uniformen Markt? If so, which issue?

Hello Chrish124, unfortunately I cannot interpret your question / answer correctly or translator )))

Where did you get the picture you posted? By publication I mean what book, magazine or periodical?

I should add, the reason I would like to know where the image you posted came from is so we can date when the regulation was created. From what date on cases had to conform to the new regulations.

Ahh ok I see now. A friend bought an original book at the flea market with various ordinances and provisions from that time. I found it very interesting because some dealers or sellers sell the wrong case for certain medals and I already had some discussions about it. With the list you can now say specifically which case was intended for which medal ......
    I ask my colleague what the book is called .......

Thank you, knowing the name of the book would be very helpful.

Hi, he found it in a "Reichsgesetzblatt". There were several individual sheets in a folder. My friend said he had read the year 41, but looks again ................

Thank you, I will research that.

Hello Chrish, have you already found a result in which book it could come from ???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast