Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Types of SA-Sportabzeichen

Article about: by wharfrat57 Thank you. Very helpful information. Mine is a type 2. nice to know that info. Is your nick from that Grateful Deaad song, bit off topic but curious.

crap I must have missed something on this thread, whats the description of type #4?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Types of SA-Sportabzeichen
    P
    Many

I just got this oneTypes of SA-SportabzeichenTypes of SA-Sportabzeichen

Types of SA-SportabzeichenTypes of SA-SportabzeichenTypes of SA-SportabzeichenTypes of SA-SportabzeichenTypes of SA-SportabzeichenTypes of SA-Sportabzeichenmy ever expanding SA sports Badge Collection
    General Putnam

Might as well show mine then!

Is there size variations between originals from different makers? I recently picked up these two badges and 1 is clearly larger than the other. Just curious what the significance of this is, if any? The larger one is a Werner Redo & the smaller is an E. Schneider. Interestingly, the smaller Schneider badge is heavier.

Type 4, Not mentioned by OP. Made by W.Redo from January 1945 until the end of the war.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Types of SA-Sportabzeichen   Types of SA-Sportabzeichen  

Quote by captain20052019 View Post
    Is there size variations between originals from different makers? I recently picked up these two badges and 1 is clearly larger than the other. Just curious what the significance of this is, if any? The larger one is a Werner Redo & the smaller is an E. Schneider. Interestingly, the smaller Schneider badge is heavier.
    The larger badge on the left should be a Type 4 from Redo. Is it marked RZM M1/100? My type 4 from Redo is also larger than the type 1-3. It appears that Type 4 badges were generally larger than the earlier types.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5