Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

U-Boot Frontspange in Bronze - original + repariert?

Article about: Hello submarine collectors, I could buy this clasp privately for just under 450 €. I did a long research and would say that this belongs to the 1 form and should be original. In my opinion

Default U-Boot Frontspange in Bronze - original + repariert?

Hello submarine collectors, I could buy this clasp privately for just under 450 €. I did a long research and would say that this belongs to the 1 form and should be original. In my opinion, the counter rake has been re-soldered on the back. Who could confirm this and would the price still be reasonable for repairs? Your opinions are appreciated and thanks for the effort .................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U-Boot Frontspange in Bronze - original + repariert?   U-Boot Frontspange in Bronze - original + repariert?  

U-Boot Frontspange in Bronze - original + repariert?   U-Boot Frontspange in Bronze - original + repariert?  

U-Boot Frontspange in Bronze - original + repariert?   U-Boot Frontspange in Bronze - original + repariert?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-Boot Frontspange in Bronze - original + repariert?
    P
    Many

No one has an opinion on this?

I wouldn't like to comment on the originality as I am not an expert. Pricewise, I have seen 2nd models advertised for £750 in UK, so 450 euros for a first type repaired model does seem reasonable, but wait for other opinions.

IMO, the catch has been replaced, not just re-soldered.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Ralph, what I saw and read was the cross needle in the 1 form a full version and in the 2 form a half-hollow version, unfortunately I have no reference work for marine. So do you think that the cross needle including the needle bracket are not original? Thank you for your opinion, which I really appreciate .........

Beyond that I can't see any errors as far as the front clasp is concerned, this would be a copy, right??