Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

U-Boot Kriegsabzeichen für Meinungen bitte ...

Article about: Hallo zusammen. Ich wurde von Ralph in einem früheren Thread ausgeschimpft, weil ich die deutsche Terminologie nicht benutzte, und um mehrere (2) Artikel in einem einzigen Beitrag zu veröffe

?

Default U-Boot Kriegsabzeichen für Meinungen bitte ...

Hello everybody.

I was scolded by Ralph in an earlier thread because I did not use the German terminology and to publish several (2) articles in a single post to save valuable time. He blocked this thread, so I have to start a new one. My sincere apologies to Ralph for causing so many headaches. Hopefully this post will fit more to the forum policy. I will try to be a better forum participant in the future.

Now for the subject in question ...

I would like to get some opinions on this submarine war badge. It has always been difficult for me to authenticate myself. Any help is appreciated as always!

Hallo zusammen.

Ich wurde von Ralph in einem früheren Thread ausgeschimpft, weil ich die deutsche Terminologie nicht benutzte, und um mehrere (2) Artikel in einem einzigen Beitrag zu veröffentlichen, um wertvolle Zeit zu sparen. Er hat diesen Thread gesperrt, also muss ich einen neuen starten. Meine aufrichtigsten Entschuldigungen an Ralph, dass er so viele Kopfschmerzen verursacht hat. Hoffentlich passt dieser Beitrag mehr zur Forumsrichtlinie. Ich werde versuchen, ein besserer Forumsteilnehmer in der Zukunft zu sein.

Nun zu dem Gegenstand in Frage ...

Ich würde gerne ein paar Meinungen zu diesem U-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen bekommen. Für mich war es immer schwierig, mich zu authentifizieren. Jede Hilfe wird wie immer geschätzt!

Vielen Dank!
    Dzyner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-Boot Kriegsabzeichen für Meinungen bitte ...
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I will say that I can find no other example with that rear catch set up. Nor an obverse as well

I will say it is a fake but I will leave this to those with more credentials to confirm. Hopefully Norm or Martin will see this and opine.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The reverse hardware certainly looks postwar IMO.

Possibly a postwar badge based on the Wiedmann design ??

Cheers,Martin.

MAP
    ?

Quote by martinw View Post
    The reverse hardware certainly looks postwar IMO.

Possibly a postwar badge based on the Wiedmann design ??

Cheers,Martin.
    Thanks Martin,

I was thinking along those lines but there are lots of other differences on the obverse. Some similarities but more dissimilarities (keel, deck gun, flag, etc). Either way I think we can chalk this up as being a fake.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks gents. Appreciate the feedback!

?

A post-war Souval, in my opinion. Aside from assembling and selling leftovers, they cast their own wartime designs.