Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

U-boot Kriegsabzeichen and I'm a forum virgin!

Article about: I spotted this U-boat badge at a local military surplus store. The feel of it and the look of it makes me think it could be authentic, but there's some rather decent damage on the back?? I'd

300$.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-boot Kriegsabzeichen and I'm a forum virgin!
    P
    Many

Did you keep the fakes as a cruel reminder? Makes a nice display?
    Man, I got a lot to learn.....

Welcome aboard the best and most accurate forum on the web. I agree the badge is a bad fake. If you do not know for sure, always post here before parting with your cash.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Lol! Sorry....

Indeed! I'm glad I did!!! I was going to buy it today....

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jrob9mm View Post
    Did you keep the fakes as a cruel reminder? Makes a nice display?
    Man, I got a lot to learn.....
    Stay, study the threads and learn from what is taught and soon you will see.

$300 CAD or even US is way too low. But high enough to lure you in thinking your getting a steal...

Yes, I still have all of these, a few thousand $ in loses. Unfortunately many years passed and I could not return them so now keep them as a reminder. But since joining the forum I am batting close to 1,000.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

If this piece was from a professional dealer, avoid him in the future. There are too many sharks out their in the collecting waters.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Not a professional per se, but he was openly selling fakes amongst others that he claimed were authentic! Also fed me some bs about all the research he does. I guess he's able to go to sleep at night knowing he's ripped people off. When I pressed more about the badge his certainty about its authenticity started to waiver !
    So glad I found this sight! Really exciting! Bare with me as I go through a learning curve!

Not a professional per se, but he was openly selling fakes amongst others that he claimed were authentic! Also fed me some bs about all the research he does. I guess he's able to go to sleep at night knowing he's ripped people off. When I pressed more about the badge his certainty about its authenticity started to waiver !
    So glad I found this sight! Really exciting! Bare with me as I go through a learning curve!

- - ------- - -

Can anyone tell me how to put a picture up for my profile?

?

Welcome. I have learned lots here over the years and still learning of course. Some really knowledgeable people here that share their knowledge .

Hummel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast