Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

U-Bootkriegsabzeichen

Article about: I have recently acquired the U-Bootkriegsabzeichen manufacturer is Rudolf Souval. There are different variants of the U-Bootkriegsabzeichen that Rudolf Souval has manufactured. This variant

Default U-Bootkriegsabzeichen

I have recently acquired the U-Bootkriegsabzeichen manufacturer is Rudolf Souval. There are different variants of the U-Bootkriegsabzeichen that Rudolf Souval has manufactured. This variant must have been made at the end of the war, is that correct? I have searched online for the same award I bought, but have not found much information. I have found similar U-Bootkriegsabzeichen for sale / sold at some military antique websites. I bought the U-Bootkriegsabzeichen from a well-known dealer. What is your impression of the badge? Is it genuine from the war?

Thanks in advance/André

U-Bootkriegsabzeichen
    U-Bootkriegsabzeichen
    U-Bootkriegsabzeichen
    U-Bootkriegsabzeichen
    U-Bootkriegsabzeichen
    U-Bootkriegsabzeichen
    U-Bootkriegsabzeichen
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-23-2022 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Edited to remove duplicate photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-Bootkriegsabzeichen
    P
    Many

See that I happened to upload duplicates of the pictures. Apologies for that.

Quote by Andreboda View Post
    See that I happened to upload duplicates of the pictures. Apologies for that.
    I have removed any duplicate images.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the help Ralph !. You have a lot of knowledge, what is your opinion about the badge? Best regards André

Quote by Andreboda View Post
    Thanks for the help Ralph !. You have a lot of knowledge, what is your opinion about the badge? Best regards André
    Kriegsmarine awards are not my strong point, there are a few other members here who would know this better than I.
    I suggest you just be patient, someone will be willing to help.

The maker's mark looks good to me, but I see some anomalies with the eagle's head and the deck gun.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, I took new pictures where you can see the eagle's head better.

U-Bootkriegsabzeichen

This old thread should help.

U-Boot Badge R.S

Same features and it got a thumbs up from our most knowledgeable members of the day.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks for the link. My pictures are more detailed, but it's an 11 year old thread. As Ralph wrote, he had question marks around the deck gun, on my badge it is linked to the tower. I have found similar ones online. Regarding the eagle head, you can see the details more in the latest photos that I posted. I'll have to wait until the experts get here.

I think it might just be an old die impression giving the soft eagles head. The trim punch may be old as well so it didn't trim the gun properly....?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast