Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cloth fallschirmjager Qualification patch ,Genuine ?

Article about: Hi people, I've always wanted one of these patches but of course have always been wary of the amount of repro's on the market find attached a couple of pics of one for sale from someone i be

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    There is a pinned thread on these on the WRF and the variations that can be found are bewildering and this version appears to match others I have seen that were thought to be good originals, and though I no longer look at such as this it is something you don't forget. If you are a member there, you can find it in the FJ section, jump badges in cloth it is called and if you can't find it without a link then perhaps you need to find another hobby.
    Haha! I know you meant WAF Jerry but for those who didn't here is a link to save going crazy looking for WRF (Isn't that us here?);

Jump Badges in Cloth - Page 3 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

The thread shows a lot of pics but not much by way of help to identify. There is even one poster who claims that these badges are common (?).

I am a member there but I have to say it is not a favourite forum of mine. This one is a lot better

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cloth fallschirmjager Qualification patch ,Genuine ?
    P
    Many

HaHa I spent a good 1/2 hour searching for this "pinned thread" then rumbled that it was on Waf did i pass the test ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2