Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: The stolen youth which is marked by war, and never breaks free of its memory.

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

I was given this by an old ex British Para who fought through Germany. He removed this badge from the body of the German he himself killed. Could your guys confirm if this badge is true ? The story was good, and I feel true. The british gentlemen is now gone, so a confirmation of the story would be nice.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe  

Last edited by English Bill; 01-16-2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: forgot pictures.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Looks fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

A good original tombac Juncker badge! I'm sure some of the other guys will be able to tell you more and which version from Juncker this is - ie; a possible timeline depending on the wreath and eagle combination.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

a real prize bill.

?

One other thing Bill and something to bear in mind, there are so many pieces taken from 'a dead German I killed myself' stories that they need to be taken with a degree of scepticism.

You would be surprised the amount of fakes pieces made in the 1970s were actually taken from a dead German - 30 years before they were actually made. Everyone likes a story and overtime and with each re-telling they become better and better.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Its a sad fact that in war the first casualty is truth.

A very nice tombac juncker.Good small and tidy rivets as you would expect from this quality maker,a very nice gift from the "ol" boy!

I don`t like the story.For me personaly was the war at the west- and south front a war under brothers.But i wan`t not to be political here in this forum.It is not the right place.

But i like this badge very much.It is a nice early J2 Fallschirmschützenabzeichen made of Juncker.Can you please post a detail pic of the catch?I am not sure from this pics,if the catch had a repair.

Regards
    Joachim

Very nice combat worn badge Bill.
    I really like it. If the catch is repaired I would imagine it was done by the original owner...
    Have you noticed he has scratched his number on to the badge 3 times!!! So we all know that 1357 had this badge at one time.

I wonder if a lot of soldiers collected trophies from their kills? My Dad gave me an Italian cap badge that he told me was from the first chap he shot whilst he road a moterbike (The Italian..not my Dad)

All the best
    Doug

Storys,Storys....Storys....puhhhhh.I kill you,you kill me,she kill him,he kill her,we kill you and you kill me....Bummmmm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast