Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe fake or not ?

Article about: Hello Sorry for my poor English I have find this in zinc Thank you

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe fake or not ?

Hello
    Sorry for my poor English I have find this in zinc

Thank you
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-17-2020 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe fake or not ?
    P
    Many

It does look as if it might have a chance of being an Assman Type K but the 'L' mark is obscured by the pin (should be L/64) and I can't see an Assman maker mark which I would expect.

However, these pictures are not good enough to make a call.

You will need good clear images of the wreath near the eagles head escpecially. Plus the maker mark with the pin raised, the rivets, the catch and the hinge.

I would not make a decision based on these images but I think it is worth a further look.

Also, these images link to a dealers page so they might disappear from the thread. I don't have time at the moment but perhaps you could save them to your computer and re-post them here for future reference if you can't get better ones from the dealer.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here.
    Please follow the instructions in the following thread, and upload your photos directly to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here.
    Please follow the instructions in the following thread, and upload your photos directly to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Also, that is of course a totally different badge but for what it is worth I really don't like that one at all

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Also, that is of course a totally different badge
    Regards

Mark
    Agree, I have deleted that post.

Nicolas, please start a new thread for any other badges. They belong in a different section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Original