Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinion

Article about: Hello. Happy new Year !!!!! ))) What will the experts say about this badge? Why isn't it covered in gold? Strange Badge for me. Please, what do you know about such Badges. Sincerely . Vik

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinion

Hello. Happy new Year !!!!! )))
    What will the experts say about this badge? Why isn't it covered in gold? Strange Badge for me. Please, what do you know about such Badges.
    Sincerely .
    Vik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinion
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Vic , I am no expert but like you I don't like the silver eagle . It just looks plated or something ? Also the maker mark doesn't quite look right ( the O looks to round to me ) and the pin looks to be re soldered although it could be the pics . Are there any ridges on the rivet sides ? Should be around 34 gr in weight for type A or 35.5 for type B which has a copper coating then the brennlack coating applied . I could be wrong so wait for the experts please . Just my 2 cents .

IMO, the pin should not have these tool marks on it for an original, from this maker.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

raz
    ?

Well the pin should have the scrape Ralph according to Durant's book ( hope he doesn't mind ). See the ridges on the rivets and really square o in the MM ?

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinionFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinionFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinion

Quote by raz View Post
    Well the pin should have the scrape Ralph according to Durant's book ( hope he doesn't mind ). See the ridges on the rivets and really square o in the MM ?
    Thank you Dennis.
    There wasn't one on the example I compared it to.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hello! Thanks everyone for the answers. It is strange to me that there is no gold plating. But I saw 2 more Badges without gold plating. The lock and base of the pin have not been repaired. Look at another one. I think there is no problem here except for the destroyed gold plating

Vik

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinionFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinionFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinionFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinionFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinion

Could this be the O fake?
    Attached Images Attached Images Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinion  Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - need opinion 

?

Worked. Thanks for the answer. I did study your photos, I think this badge is original. I really need G.H. Osang. Thanks for the help.
    Sincerely
    Vik