Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "IMME" in case with cloth badge

Article about: Hi guys, this set is my first real new adding in 2014. It was showed from the seller here in the forum a few months ago and also in WAF. The seller changed his collecting field and it was po

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "IMME" in case with cloth badge

Hi guys,

this set is my first real new adding in 2014. It was showed from the seller here in the forum a few months ago and also in WAF. The seller changed his collecting field and it was possible for me to buy it.

For me as a variant collector a very nice adding to my other Fallschirmschützenabzeichen. With the cloth badge and the right case a fine set imo. This case type was often used from Juncker and IMME.

The special background about this badge is, that the "IMME" badge comes with a Juncker J2 eagle and Juncker J2 wreath, but build together from IMME and finished also from IMME (typical IMME silvered wreath and not blackenend like Juncker). The set-up is looking also typical IMME.

I like the Juncker look with the IMME finish and a lovely patina too. This variant is also to find in the book from Tom Durante (The German Luftwaffe and Heer Paratrooper Badges of WW2 Side 306-309).

Hope you like it also guys.

Regards
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "IMME" in case with cloth badge   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "IMME" in case with cloth badge  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "IMME" in case with cloth badge   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "IMME" in case with cloth badge  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "IMME" in case with cloth badge   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "IMME" in case with cloth badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen "IMME" in case with cloth badge
    P
    Many

That is a beautiful set Joachim, well done on another great addition to you collection. I love those "long barrel" hinges on these makers. Leon.

Very nice set, congratulatios!

Is this set in the MFF too?

?

Beautiful set Joe, are the wreath and eagle made from the same materials?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Beautiful set Joe, are the wreath and eagle made from the same materials?
    Thanks Adrian. Yes, eagle and wreath made by the same base materials (Nickel silver, Neusilber)

@ Steinar: yes this set is in the Fallschirmjäger Sub Forum "MFF" too.

A lovely set Joachim!
    Congratulations on being able to add this variant to your collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph!

?

Joe, can you post some front and back shots of the cloth badge as well please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I remember this set from the original posting. Its never bad to see such a fine group revisited, especially when its in a new owners hands! Congrats on a new great looking badge with the extras thrown in for good mesure!

Hi, Joe, if you do not mind me asking, regarding the cloth badge in the picture, how much do you think is worth a cloth badge of this sort?, I just entered a new thread about a cloth badge like yours and would like your opinion please, thanks, Juan
    Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Hi guys,

this set is my first real new adding in 2014. It was showed from the seller here in the forum a few months ago and also in WAF. The seller changed his collecting field and it was possible for me to buy it.

For me as a variant collector a very nice adding to my other Fallschirmschützenabzeichen. With the cloth badge and the right case a fine set imo. This case type was often used from Juncker and IMME.

The special background about this badge is, that the "IMME" badge comes with a Juncker J2 eagle and Juncker J2 wreath, but build together from IMME and finished also from IMME (typical IMME silvered wreath and not blackenend like Juncker). The set-up is looking also typical IMME.

I like the Juncker look with the IMME finish and a lovely patina too. This variant is also to find in the book from Tom Durante (The German Luftwaffe and Heer Paratrooper Badges of WW2 Side 306-309).

Hope you like it also guys.

Regards
    Joe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast